cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer getting toprated plus discount

I just realized that I am not getting toprated plus discount on my listings. All my item are eligible.  Can anyone shed some light on it?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So I figured it out basically if you see the "Special Promotion" under transaction details of a sold item that is now a topratedplus discount.  Seems like ebay has changed quite few things on the website so it got me confused.  I am attaching picture so all can see.ebay toprated discount.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Have you checked your service metrics and seller dashboard? 

Also managed payments is screwing up fees right now.  Most of your categories should be charging 6.55%  Might want to double check if eBay is charging the right amount.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes sir. No defect, no late shipment, all good there. Yes, the fees are screwed too I have a basic store and still they are charging me 12.55% final value fee. I was about to open a thread on that too.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

So I figured it out basically if you see the "Special Promotion" under transaction details of a sold item that is now a topratedplus discount.  Seems like ebay has changed quite few things on the website so it got me confused.  I am attaching picture so all can see.ebay toprated discount.PNG

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

loosing my top seller  discount because return policy is getting changed to returns not accepted. eBay glitch. when i make any change ( quantity , price, payments) to a listing  it is changing return policy to NOT ACCEPTED .  Can not change it back. 6 calls to eBay no one can help. Ebay want more money and this is a way to get it from sellers. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply