cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Edition - Black eBay logo shipping boxes.

Quarter is almost up so I went looking at what supplies are available.

New listing for Black Logo boxes, but only in 8x6x4

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-EDITION-eBay-Branded-Boxes-With-Black-Color-Logo-8-x-6-x-4/254171351295...

(I have 2 or 3 boxes of 8x6x4s already - and 1 or 2 are old holiday edition with snowflakes lol)

I wish they'd sell that strapping tape with the logo that's on the box.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hey, that's way less ugly than the blue version!  (As well as probably cheaper to produce.)

They must still be working on the listing for that new, WIDE brown paper tape that is shown on the box.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I saw that box listed yesterday. The black logo is nicer than the large blue circle. I like a simplified streamlined design.

They added the tape this morning, and as expected it's water-activated security tape. They sold some of that tape with the white logo just a couple of months ago.

I can't see the average seller using that tape -it's meant for warehouses that have the proper dispensers. The supplies store uses that tape on their own shipments.

Good night and good luck
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

At the bottom of the listing there's an image of one of the cube boxes with a link to "view more great items" -of course no cubes are available. They need to update the box and envelope images with the new designs and available sizes because that teaser is just mean. unamused

shippingsupplies.jpg

Good night and good luck
Message 4 of 4
latest reply