cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Information About A Book

I was wondering if anyone know anything about this book: 

Ciemnogród? O Prawicy i Lewicy Signed by Marek Jan Chodakiewicz Katechizm

I was unable to attach a picture but you can see it listed on my page..

Thanks In Advance

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What do you want to know? It's Polish. I put the title into Google and found a bunch of stuff. Only one listed on Amazon for like $1700.00, but when there is only 1 listed on Amazon, the price is usually ridiculously high. You need to be a little more specific on what you want to know.

It translates as:
Ciemnogród? About the Right and Left.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hey,
This is awesome that someone even replied. Thank You-You gave me information that I didn’t know, like the translation. Ive tried for months to get some type of information about this book-Like a review, value, and who is Marek as a person (Which is the author) because it’s signed by him..Thank You Again For The Reply-I’m new to Ebay forums-So Far it’s awesome
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Months, and it never occurred to you to run the authors name and the title through Google?thinking If the author was even slightly famous he may have a Wikipedia page.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Sorry 😊 I should have been more specific. I did do some research about him. I’m not sure why I added that in the last post..
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Translations are also easily available with a quick google search.  Type Polish to English (or whatever Language to Language) in the search box.  A translator will come up.

The term "Ciemnogród" is also a quick search.  It brings up a wiki page in Polish that can be translated.  The term roughly in English is "Darkgarden."  A political term with a long history.

The book appears to be very rare.  Which only means that determining value, if any, will be difficult.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Google translate can detect the language if it's not known, too. Very helpful when you get into the Mid European languages that are all very similar looking.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply