cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SALES

No sales this weekend, what's up with that? This close to mothers day? Does any one know? It is not right something is going on.

pgozzy
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

NO SALES

Yes, here is what is going on ... sales are slow for some, depends on what is being sold and who is buying.  Hope it gets better for you.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

@pgozzy wrote:

No sales this weekend, what's up with that? This close to mothers day? Does any one know? It is not right something is going on.

Sorry to hear that. I received two sales on Sunday. Keep in mind there are thousands of other sellers offering jewelry items as well. Those three negatives you received might also be a problem. 

Message 3 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

Yes I do know this. I have been doing this along time and I think sale just keep getting worse.

pgozzy
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

I know it just really makes me angry that we pay alot for our store, fees and more fees for everything and we barely make enough. I have had some really good months in 8 years but it is hardly worth it any more. Want want want from ebay and no give.

pgozzy
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

My sales have dropped 75% from the week of Mar 17th-24th. I checked my sales for April 17th - 24th and yup.....three quarters down and no views or customers. 

In addition, my report says my active listings have dropped 2.9% when I have increased my inventory from 200 to 250? Some real weirdness is going on.

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.”
― Vivian Greene
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

Maybe we are stuck in an alternate universe and really on Bonanza now?

Message 7 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

I agree. We're not new on eBay and I don't remember that slow. It's something going on and it maybe something to do with the new updates by eBay should be released in May. We have 2 stores with more than 15 categories. It's slooooooooooooooooow.

Message 8 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

What ever caused this slump was put in at the end of April. If they compound it with new releases in May, I don't think we even know how bad a slump can really be. 

Thats my take anyway.

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.”
― Vivian Greene
Message 9 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

hahaha
― Vivian Greene
Message 10 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

lady i used to get two sales almost everyday, for the last year and a half:  barely 10 sales a month with revenue less than two hundred. That would be on my best account. The other two accounts i have have had basically zero (that would be zero) sales in 9 months.  How do you think i feel!

somethin g is definitely going on. my one account has had as many as 70 listings with the same kind of stuff i have sold consistantly since 2003 and no sales in 9 months. Doesn't matter what i do or how i list it is always the same. I list things now that i know should get 20 -30 views and they almost get nothing.  while some listings have unexplaininable views . Does not make any sense at  all.  I am barely hangin on and i have lost so much money i have lost my comcast and now must use libraies or starbucks to do business.   Ebay doesn't give a hoot about its sellers . they have found a new way to make money. It is called promoted listings and higher prices for listing upgrades and fees from stores.  There is little to no exposure and therefore little to no sales with almost 20000 listed. Very, verey sad As long as people keep putting up with it nothing will change.

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

I'm another with absolutely no sales in the last 4 days on my main account. The one I rely on for my living. That I have made my living on for the past 10 years. I know the ebb and flow here, and as much as it at once feels like the 'same 'ole' of the past few years, these last few days feel extra special bad. My inventory is filled up on all of my best sellers, ones I often struggle with keeping in stock because they are so popular, and even those aren't moving at all. 

Message 12 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

When people buy silver and gold jewelry, especially chains, they want to know gram weight.

Message 13 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

I very much understand. What they don't care about is when they mess with the traffic, slow it down, turn it off or whatever they are doing, that it takes food from me and my kids. This is how I feed my family and they can just play games with that is unfair especially as much as we are charged for everything. No matter if we have sales or not. They are losing money also. I wish they would just get it together already. I wish you the best of luck.
pgozzy
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

NO SALES

I have not had any problems with that in 8 years. I don't think that's it. But thank you

pgozzy
Message 15 of 32
latest reply