cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS , ABUSIVE MESSAGES

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EBAY REALLY REVIEWS THE MESSAGES WE, SELLERS SEND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SOME UGLY BUYERS AND ASK EBAY TO REVIEW THE ABUSIVE MESSAGES SENT BY THOSE PEOPLE OR FALSE UNREAL NEGATIVE FEEDDBACKS LEFT BY THEM?  I AM VERY VERY CURIOUS IF THEY RELLY DO . IF THEY DO, DO THEY STEP IN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? WHY NOT RESPOND OUR REQUESTS?

I HEAR NOTHING FROM EBAY ABOUT MY RECENT COMPLAINT AT ALL.

SO, DISCAURAGING!!!!

IS THERE ANYWAY TO OPEN UP A CASE! OR DO WE HAVE TO SIT AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THE ABUSIVE BUYER MESSAGES???? PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

WHY SELLERS CANNOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THE BUYERS?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THESE?

THANKS SO MUCH

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ebay gives buyers very wide latitude.

I feel they get to them slowly and eventually.  But for the most part, if it does not affect their bottom line they ignore it.

As far as abusive messages, delete without reading them.

And besides, what case would you open anyway?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You can either report it through the transaction record (Report buyer), or you can call eBay and have them review the FB and the messages. If the buyer is in violation, they will remove the feedback. If the buyer is not in violation, the feedback might not be removed. However, this is an opportunity for you to respond to the feedback with a short, concise message with your side of the story (it does have character limit, so word it carefully and do no violate feedback policies). This will help to clear up the reason for the feedback. Remember, the feedback that others leave says way more about that member than the feedbacks they receive. If they are habitually abusing policies on eBay, and leaving negatives wherever they can... sellers can see that. Always check buyer FLFO if they contact you first about an item. You may want to block them before they can even purchase if it appears they are habitual scammers.
Look for red donuts, and look for keywords that might indicate they "negotiate" a lot. (Partial Refund Scammers)

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I don't have an answer but I did look at the feedback and it clearly looks like the buyer in question is your competitor, selling the same items as you. Take this into consideration. How best to beat your competition? Well if you are unscrupulous, then create a scenario so you can ding your competitor with negs. And yes, this DOES occur. This looks like what happened to you. I'd report the buyer to ebay if this sounds right to you.

We need to circulate a **bleep** list for these cons who try to skrew sellers

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Is this about the neg you got for shipping cost? Did the buyer contact you after the sale and ask if the cost could be lowered?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@bonecollector.crazytrain wrote:

We need to circulate a **bleep** list for these cons who try to skrew sellers

You know that place where you can post your face? There are a few groups there with lists

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

No report, no case, no nothin'.  eBay finally wised up and stopped entertaining the he-said she-said stuff between people who are supposed to act like adults.

We all run into jerks in the world but I've never heard anyone call for mommy.  You have your say, they have their say, and that's the end of it.  Online is even easier - they can't pull out a gun and shoot you and you have the choice to ignore them.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I'm more curious about how the OP responded given it was removed by Ebay. Sometimes it's a good thing sellers can no longer leave bad feedback for buyers.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply