cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More fees, less sales, less tools, less value

I hope this is just another ebay glitch and not ebay making sellers job more difficult then it needs to be again.

For the last two days when I go to an original listing of an item I have sold the only link remain are "relist" or "sale similar".  They have removed all the other links that I use daily.  Such as see paypal transaction, see sales details which is the fast way to find tracking or delivery information.    Tools I use daily to sell on ebay just removed.  

Higher fees, Less  value, NO protection welcome to ebay.  

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

@slippinjimmy , @clu3 

So when you get a message about an item that is sold from a buyer and the link to the original listing is right there in the message you don't click on it?  I will take you to the same list of options in one click.

You are saying after reading the question you go to seller hub, all orders.  If the question is from an item 10 days ago how do you find that single sale in all orders?  Once on seller hub all orders how many clicks it is to find the listing or the link to the answer?  Do you go back though dozens of sales or do you copy and paste the title or item number.

I am all about learning new ways to do things better, so please help me understand how going to seller hub, all orders, gets me to the links I need quicker that just clicking on the original sales link in the message?

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

The "All Orders" page has the tracking numbers for all of your sales right there in the Buyer Username/Email column.  To check whether something has been delivered, all you need to do is click the tracking number and it spawns a pop-up with the tracking details.

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

example.PNG

Here is an example of what I mean.

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

@yuzuha 

Yes I am familiar with that page.  However, you are still not answering my question.  I know how to find it on "all orders"  but how is that faster?  I am still asking if the sale was a week or two ago and I have sold hundreds of items you are saying I should remember what the thumbnail looked like and scroll through pages and hundreds of items to find it?  If not I have to copy and paste and search.  That is much slower and much less efficient.  

My way was just click on the link in the question and the same link to tracking is right there.  

I know the information is on "all orders" but can anyone tell me how that is a faster way to answer the question?

Slower traffic needs to get in the right hand lane.  It is the law.

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

So it just happened again. I wan't to open a non-payment case and it took more clicks and I had less information during the process. seller hub didn't fix anything.
More fees, less sales, less tools, less value welcome to ebay.
Please someone legitimately prove me wrong.
Message 20 of 24
latest reply

On the All Orders page, search by the item name/item number/buyer username, click on the tracking number, up pops the info.

Your way requires going to the listing, then going to the sales record, then clicking the dropdown for the shipping info.  It's slower and involves more page loading.

EDIT: I just tested both methods, and doing it from the All Orders page took literally half the amount of loading time.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

@usmediamass wrote:

@slippinjimmy , @clu3 

So when you get a message about an item that is sold from a buyer and the link to the original listing is right there in the message you don't click on it?  I will take you to the same list of options in one click.

You are saying after reading the question you go to seller hub, all orders.  If the question is from an item 10 days ago how do you find that single sale in all orders?  Once on seller hub all orders how many clicks it is to find the listing or the link to the answer?  Do you go back though dozens of sales or do you copy and paste the title or item number.

I am all about learning new ways to do things better, so please help me understand how going to seller hub, all orders, gets me to the links I need quicker that just clicking on the original sales link in the message?

I see what you're saying - and responding to a specific customer/item question, it probably would be easiest to just use the View Order Details link.

But you might be just experiencing a glitch.  When I go to a customer View Order Details, all the data is there.

Reboot your computer, make sure Windows and your browsers are up to date.

But I'm guessing it's just an ebay thing.  Last week, I couldn't leave feedback for more than one item.

Untitled.jpg

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

I don't think I've ever used the closed listing page or order details or whatever it's called. I've always just used the seller hub or the my seller page.

In the seller hub, you can find all you need to do in the dropdown menu.

If you have a question from a buyer on an active listing, you can quickly find it from your seller hub main page under listings.

If you have a message on an ended listing, or just a message in general, you'll find it again on the seller hub main page under unread messages. Open the message, there's the listing:

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

@yuzuha 

It is not about the pages loading it is about the time to copy and paste or scroll.

If I open the question from the buyer clicking on the listing in the questions takes me to the list of options without any search so there you are not waiting for the seller hub to load, or orders to load, or all orders to load.  When you have a lot of sales that still takes a long time and does not provide all the tracking information.  And again even when you get all orders loading you still have to search and the information you need to search is not on that page so you have to manually type or copy and paste just to get to the same place one click from the message page takes you.

If you did use the links great but for those of use that do it is an easy faster way. 

Message 24 of 24
latest reply