cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Statement Invoice

My monthly invoice for June doesn't contain a monthly sales total, or the graph showing my fees as a percentage of sales. Is this a permanent invoicing change? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I do not recall eBay showing our monthly sales total in the recent past?  You can get that info in other locations and eBay also gives you a break down where ever fee is coming from under the fees tab found in your seller account.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Invoice from one month ago. It was convenient for me from a book keeping perspective to have all of this info on one sheet. But leave it to EBay to break something that works well for me...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That graph looks just like the one I just got from eBay (June 2019) including the pie chart at the bottom.  I still am not sure where you would have seen a monthly sales total?  Have you tried the Were here to help tab?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The pie chart is not present on my current invoice. The "Total Monthly Sales" is directly to the right of the pie chart. The pie chart and figure that are not present on the current invoice.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I see all that info on my current invoice so it is not a change from my view?  How are you getting to that page?  Are you clicking into it from an eBay message?  Looking at it from your seller account page?

Are you viewing from a mobile device or a home PC?  It is possible that info is available from a different starting point?

I am viewing from a home PC.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply