cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Sales Reports

Hello. I just completed my taxes for last year and am looking to get a jump for this year (2021) quarterly so I don't deal with it early 2022. In the past I ran a report that had Total Sales, Taxes and Government Fees, Selling Costs, and Net Sales at the top. I cannot seem to find (or remember) what report I ran to find this. The reports function in Selling>Payments is useless and limited in its information. Was the report I am referring to eliminated, or am I missing it? If there is a comparable report that has the criteria I listed above can anybody tell me where to find it. I tried Sales Reports in Sellers Dashboard and it said I am not subscribed. I went to subscriptions and it just had an option for an Ebay Store. Can anyone provide a report with the info I need to get a jump start. Much appreciated. The date range would be Jan. 01, 2021 to present. None of this 90 day stuff. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Missing Sales Reports

Life. Saver. My brain has turned to oakmeal with age. You saved me a headache. I'd buy ya a beer if I could. Thanks!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Missing Sales Reports

Try this one https://www.ebay.com/sh/performance/sales

In the dropdown, select "custom"

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Missing Sales Reports

Life. Saver. My brain has turned to oakmeal with age. You saved me a headache. I'd buy ya a beer if I could. Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Missing Sales Reports

@bryanmetro1984 wrote:

Glad I could help...Cheers mate!

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Missing Sales Reports

The second quarterly tax is due June 15, I believe.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply