cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max number of drafts?

I always thought the max was 200, but I now have 201 (because eBay won’t let me cancel and relist for free anymore because someone didn’t pay after a week). Is it 250? 300? Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Max number of drafts?

Mine said I could have 5000 drafts.

Never out of double digits, so can not confirm how many.

(using seller hub)

("all selling" seems to limit me to like 20)

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Max number of drafts?

How long are the accessible?  How long does Ebay keep them?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Max number of drafts?

I can access all of them; 30 days and they are removed if I don’t list (I think? Unless it’s 60?)

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Max number of drafts?

Weird... I didn’t expect it to be that high - you don’t have a business? Where does it tell you your max?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Max number of drafts?

@theslfcstore 

Here is what it says on the create a listing help page:

You can save drafts of your listings to finish later. You’ll find your drafts on the Drafts page in My eBay, or on the Manage drafts page in Seller Hub. You can save up to 250 drafts through the quick listing tool on eBay.com and the eBay mobile app, and up to 5,000 through the single and bulk business listing tools in Seller Hub. Drafts expire after 30 days.

Here is the link to the full page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listing?id=4105&st=7

I always get this confused also. Just remember, if you do all the work to create drafts, they expire in 30 days. A long time ago, I didn't pay attention to this and lost 200 listings because, I waited to long to launch.

Hope this helps! 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Max number of drafts?

@theslfcstore wrote:

I can access all of them; 30 days and they are removed if I don’t list (I think? Unless it’s 60?)

That is an extremely short period of time IMHO.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 7
latest reply