cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive Impressions Decrease

So I have 2 Ebay accounts and from the 8th to the 10th my impressions have dropped 90%. Here are the numbers for both accounts. Promoted impressions were 88,800 organic 40,000. Today promoted are 18,000 and organic are 9,300. That is a massive decrease. Here's my second account, on the 8th, promoted 114,350 organic 54,000. Today promoted 21,940, organic 10,750. And this is on top of me listing double my average over the weekend. This is not right. 

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 12-02-41 Advertising dashboard.pngScreenshot 2023-10-10 at 12-13-14 Advertising dashboard.png

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I wouldnt believe any number or stat ebay provides. They could easily be manipulated to meet the agenda ebay wants to push. Thats how it works in the world today with everything. 

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I wish they'd just get rid of the promoted listing stuff and just go back to straight final value fees. Just raise the fvf to whatever they want, get rid of the confusing promoted and promoted advanced, and be done with it already.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the affiliate program of eBay in which i will post the links of vendors' and sellers' products from eBay on my Facebook page and YouTube channel from where my clients will visit the link and if they do buy then the vendor will give me a commission of each product sell. Now guide me on what how can i do that

Message 18 of 18
latest reply