cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Your Store For Free Tricks, Tips and Tactics

I use Facebook, Pinterest, Auctiva Pick Perfect, and Free Web Page to advertise my listings. Does anyone else do the same?

How about LetGO and other classified apps?? I use them as well.... We really dont have a problem with sales. We have been in business since 1943. We already have a very very large customer base. I work for a much larger company. I started a business selling online many years ago. I set up my guys with large corps selling dead inventory and overstock.

If anyone is interested in getting into this, let me know. I have a few business specializing in a few different areas.

Far as Marketing goes #1 thing that bothers me is the extra money we have to pay to Promote your items on ebay, facebook, and even pinterest and free apps are doing this now. Pay extra for more exposure.

With the ebay promotions I find it awfully strange that soon as I run a promo sales go up and mainly 70% of my sales come from items on promo. I pay $350 per month for Anchor store. I feel that is enough to promote me at the top.

Lot of items I sell too are rare. So no matter what they are at the top cause not much competition.

What are your Marketing Techniques. If you fee to share them go ahead and post away!

Michigan Surplus - Your #1 Spot for Industrial Surplus Items and Tools

Aaron Arthur
Michigan Surplus
Eairtool1
Sale America One
Proauctioneers
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Marketing Your Store For Free Tricks, Tips and Tactics

I do all that, but for my stand alone store.  No sense in wasting all that effort with my Ebay store, seeing as they're just going to throttle my listings anyway when I reach my hidden limit.  I put in just enough effort on Ebay to maintain my sales, and the rest goes into other endeavors.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply