cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Current Motions

The new waiting period for a markdown sale to be in effect for particular item is ridiculous.  Does ebay consider that logically speaking items for sale generate more sells than nonsale items? In the end, the buyer loses because if I create a sale for all items  and ebay allows  only a few items to be on sale the buyer loses.  But I forgot, it's more important for ebay to annoy buyers and sellers rather than make a profit.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Markdown Current Motions

@525arle wrote:

The new waiting period for a markdown sale to be in effect for particular item is ridiculous.  Does ebay consider that logically speaking items for sale generate more sells than nonsale items? In the end, the buyer loses because if I create a sale for all items  and ebay allows  only a few items to be on sale the buyer loses.  But I forgot, it's more important for ebay to annoy buyers and sellers rather than make a profit.

Ifyou wouuld read the update and all the threads he you would see the reason why ebay had to implement this change.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/how-to-avoid-price-jacking-on-ebay/ar-BBNjnVy

Read this link to see what some sellers are doing when they put their items "on sale"

Message 2 of 2
latest reply