cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Sales

My sales have totally started to drop over the last few months. I have tried Free Shipping, low starting prices etc. and just gets worse!! I am currently at the point I can't even pay fees most of the time!! At one point I was doing $800.00 to $1200.00 a week in auction sales now lucky if I clear $100.00 a week. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Low Sales

Most of the sales under $1.00 go to one or 2 sellers they end up with $10 or more dollar invoices

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Low Sales

@baantiques wrote:

@baantiques wrote:

@fortwaynecards wrote:

My sales have totally started to drop over the last few months. I have tried Free Shipping, low starting prices etc. and just gets worse!! I am currently at the point I can't even pay fees most of the time!! At one point I was doing $800.00 to $1200.00 a week in auction sales now lucky if I clear $100.00 a week. Any thoughts?

I've started putting my inventory in lots that will fit in a MFR box and starting them at 9.99.  I've sold  a bunch but I think that's juiced my other listings.  I am currently up over 100% from last month and 66% over last year.  Still down 33% from 2017, but I'm definitely making money.

Of course, I'm expecting that to change aster Ebay figures out that I've figured out how to game their system again, and closes that particular loophole

Aaaaaaaaaaand just as predicted, after having my best month in two years, Ebay flatlined me.  No sales in a week - I'm now down 50% from last month with no end in sight.  Also. continuing my auctions, but instead of 50-60 per listing with multiple bidders and bids, they are now selling for the 9.99 opening big, with few views and one bidder.

Not sure how Ebay makes money by repeatedly shutting down success like that.

The slide continues.  I'm down 80% from June.  This happened last fall only it was much worse.  I'm up over 700% from last November.

I could probably figure out what's going on and boost my sales temporarily, but I'm tired of putting all that effort into it only to have a very short window of success.

Message 32 of 32
latest reply