cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Expressions and Active Listings

I wish I understood what this new sellers hub is trying to tell me but I am thoroughly confused. It says that I am down 27% in active listings but I have added 31 new listings in the last two weeks. My impressions are also dismal and I've been very careful to make sure the tag words are there.

It says that the same period last year I was up 146% and this period down -36.1%. Is any of that real? I'm a math and logic girl and I cannot find any logic in any of this. confounded

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shoot. I was hoping you could explain it to me.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

lol
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Oddities ... it's eBay math. Anyone that can actually count without using their fingers and toes will hurt their brain trying to figure it out.

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you are talking about the SALES section where it tells you if you are up and down with sales....

That section eBay randomly picks a catagory you have listed a bunch in lately and grabs the data from that... I keep it around to laugh at.

I list things in BULK... I will list 100 Figures, then a month later I will list 500 cards... The stupid thing will track Star Wars and tell me how bad I have been doing... while I sold 50 cards...

I hate photobucket right now... PS Answers given years ago may or may not be current now, please check with current posters to the boards to see if the information is still relevant.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@penguins_dont_fly wrote:

Oddities ... it's eBay math. Anyone that can actually count without using their fingers and toes will hurt their brain trying to figure it out.

Now that I unfortunately do understand....nice one.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply