cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s hear here it for the really great, highest quality EBay Buyers of 2022!

I’ll start…

I shipped out her package November 29th.  She hasn’t received it even yet. All along to now she communicates how much she still wants it and hopes it arrives soon!  What a good sport!

It is a Christmas gift from her hubby!  Many emails back & forth but her sunny 😎 attitude helps me too.

I filed a claim last week & it showed up after being missing 3 weeks in Queens New York having started out in Manhattan.

Now it’s in Texas.

Thats good because she’s in Louisiana close to Texas!

Thank you patient understanding buyer.  You rock!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Dear @jewelbiz OMG this is gold. I have stories too. So I am from Sri Lanka where the tracking services has some what issues in showing the paths on eBay. I had four buyers upto now and when I explained this situation to them, all of them were like, "It doesn't matter, we trust that you will send our products, we are here to support you, we believe you would do good", it feels soo blessed that the buyers understand the situation of the sellers and corporate well so we could deliver the best services to them. I agree that some sellers are frauds , but that doesn't mean each and everyone is.

Hats off to my buyers who wait patiently and believed in me so that I could do this better. And thank you @jewelbiz for posting this. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have also had some Very Patient Customers & It's a pleasure when that happens, Much better than the ones that want to chop your head off!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I was the buyer. I had bought a ceramic santa figure set on here. Seller contacted me prior to shipping that it had broken and he had refunded the sale. For what I was going to do with it (repaint and adding lighting...this actually made my job easier....I did NOT care), I still wanted to buy it and at a price that was still very reasonable for him to make a profit on it. For all intent and purposes...I'd have given full price if that is what it took. The thing had the "look" I wanted.

He sold it to me for pretty much shipping cost even though I'd offered more.

From a seller's perspective....

I sold some vent panels to a buyer. Found out he built guitar amps and his products were high quality. I ended up sending him all my vent panels I had for the BIN price he paid just to get rid of them because they'd been sitting on the shelf so long. (I'd confirmed he could use all of them prior to shipping them). He sent me one of his t-shirts in return! It's one of my favorite t-shirts!

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Awww...cmon!!!

There HAS to be more stories than this! This is such a great thread over the usual stuff we deal with.

Are ALL of our sales just the usual buyer pays - sellers ships - feedback might be left in return type transactions?

I was really looking forward to reading more stories in here.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 5 of 5
latest reply