cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Sold For Less Than Listed Without An Offer?

I have a lot of three comic books listed for $10 or best offer. It sold for $8. I never got an offer. How is this possible?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Item Sold For Less Than Listed Without An Offer?

@talisman778 wrote:

Ebay told me I could cancel the transaction, but I could receive a defect or negative feedback. Something like that. I stopped her before she could finish by saying I'm perfectly fine with the price. I just wanted to know how this could happen. She asked me if anyone other than me had access to my account. No. I am the only one.

When she asked you "if anyone else had access to your account" I would have said ... "yes, eBay."   Smiley Happy

Since the eBay CSR didn't provide any possible reason for this, I would call back and request to speak with a supervisor.  If they see no reason why this happened, I would ask eBay to open a ticket and report this as a Technical Issue. 

If you do this, you should also ask them to email you confirming they did (so you have a record).  I've done this numerous times for Technical Issues and problems here, so I know they can email you to confirm.

Please update us if you learn more.  Seems like the can of worms is open ...

Message 16 of 16
latest reply