cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this guy begging for a SNAD or just being cheeky?

Description says:

desc.png

s-l1600.jpg

Is the $20 included or not? I would say anyone buying this who doesn't receive the $20 isn't going to be happy. But would I risk buying something like this? No way.

Oh PS: It's listed for $28, auction with no best offer, free shipping. 😄 And that black case is worth maybe $5-10 tops.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

He's being braggy - HE doesn't have to use piddly stuff like $1 greenbacks or a coke can to show size.  HE possesses a Jackson and wants you to know it. 🤑

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@jonathankirkland 

You sure find some doozers.......interesting use of a $20 bill as a measuring device.  And it "might be dirty".....this guy and the filth lady should team up.  She could set this straight in a heartbeat!  😎

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

As the saying goes, "Americans will use anything to measure, but metric."

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

this guy and the filth lady should team 

@katzrul15 

LOL  at "filth lady"....I just KNEW I should have stocked up on "spew guard"  I have not seen it for sale here in ages!!!!  ....have to let the keyboard dry out while I plug in the spare after reading that comment. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Back in the day like 2006ish, I used to leave this feedback comment for everyone.

"Great, I don't know why you put a $20 bill in the package, but thanks!"

Just joking around of course, and it would be entertaining to see some sellers message me asking for it back making up stories like "just that day I lost a $20 bill there it is"......... "**bleep** I dropped it in there and thought I pulled it out can you mail it back please"

Then, I would call them out and tell them to check and see that this comment was a joke left for hundreds of people.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@jonathankirkland wrote:

Is the $20 included or not? I would say anyone buying this who doesn't receive the $20 isn't going to be happy. But would I risk buying something like this? No way.

Oh PS: It's listed for $28, auction with no best offer, free shipping. 😄 And that black case is worth maybe $5-10 tops.

The case is $8 and the $20 bill is worth $20 (if it's in reasonably good condition), so the opening price is break-even at $28, and every bid above that is additional profit. Textbook case of a perfect eBay listing, IMHO. 😁

*ding*

Next question, please!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@itsjustasprain wrote:

@jonathankirkland wrote:

The case is $8 and the $20 bill is worth $20 (if it's in reasonably good condition), so the opening price is break-even at $28, and every bid above that is additional profit. Textbook case of a perfect eBay listing, IMHO. 😁

*ding*

Next question, please!

Problem is, I know where to get those cases for $5 each including shipping. 😄

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Ill just tell him this:

I want the 20 dollars, and the PSP. I will take the 20 dollars and put it towards the sale and I owe you 8 dollars (thinking outside the box)

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply