cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway to see how many "watchers" you have on an item with the new Seller Hub?

I'm trying to understand the 'seller hub', but I miss seeing how many watchers are on an item.  I can't tell with through rates or impressions.  Is there an explanation somewhere to show in details how to understand those charts?  Maybe a video giving a detailed explanation of the old seller page, where you could see hits and watchers on an item at a glance, and the new seller hub that gives all this information that doesn't tell me how many watchers I might have.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is there anyway to see how many "watchers" you have on an item with the new Seller Hub?

watchers.jpg

On my "active listings" page I can see "views" and "watchers"

@d.amber 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Under "Active Listings", you can customize to the right the columns that you wish to see and what order. 

Click on "customize table" at the Top right, once you click on ACTIVE LISTINGS from the "Listings" Tab at the top.

Just choose the order you want to see At-a-Glance!  Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

watchers.jpg

On my "active listings" page I can see "views" and "watchers"

@d.amber 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thank you.  I feel so dumb.  I needed to move the bottom curser over to see the full page.  I was only seeing half of the information and that I why I missed it.  thanks again.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@d.amber wrote:

thank you.  I feel so dumb.  I needed to move the bottom curser over to see the full page.  I was only seeing half of the information and that I why I missed it.  thanks again.

It is a learning curve to find everything when there is a change😊

Not sure if you are mobile, or PC, but on my account (on a PC) I can hover on the line between columns to squeeze them over a bit so it fits the screen eliminating  need to slide left & right. 

Got to do enough up & down, don't need all that L & R.   

Wife's account does not have that ability. Don't know why, but eliminating unneeded rows by "customizing" solved that fit issue.

DSCF1312.JPG

Message 5 of 5
latest reply