cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting coincident??

carlsthings
Trailblazer

I use to post regularly in this discussion board but I have  fallen off the  last year or so.  I came in yesterday to see how other sells were doing on sales because despite my number of listing going up significantly my sale have not.  Made a few comments about how eBay could actually improve sales for us all rather than their 50K free listings offer that only crazy small-medium sellers would do to the max.

Anyway,  I posted and moved on.  Now in less than 24 hours I have had 5 sales to 4 customers on an item that started with an initial inventory of 9 and been a unremarkable  sales history until yesterday.  

So eBay I posted again and i need you to sell some more high dollar items for me  Those items that I make only a buck or 2 on  is going to make things hard to justify maintaining my store.  Sell my $225 item please.

Is there cause and effect to this?  For you?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Interesting coincident??

@chapeau-noir wrote:

@membersinceaug2001 wrote:

Figure all the Nosy Netties on here took a look at your listings and bought some stuff?

I think that's more likely - one reason I post under my seller ID - I try never to miss an opportunity to advertise my wares!  I see some yummy cookware in @carlsthings listing.  Now THAT would be handy - everyone cooking at home all the time now.

I'm cooking a lot (making 6 servings, but refrigerating 5 for future use at a later time).

I can offer recipes for cookies, Mediterranean pasta, lasagna and squares. In my well stocked kitchen this afternoon during my three hour lunch break (which is how long the VPN stayed down), I made peanut chip cookies and pasta salad (way better than the grocery store stuff).

C.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply