cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

Hello! Someone send me dirket kaufen in german or direct buy and i accidentally accepted it  but stopped it right after i didnt recice any money. And now the buyer is threatening me that shes gonna sue me .Please help me. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I need help

Stop responding to her and don’t worry about her during you for not shipping something. If she still has her money she has no damages. 

The Race is over
The Rats won.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I need help

Better call Saul.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I need help

What is that

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I need help

You reached EBAY seller chat room in the United States.   Perhaps you would get better answer by going on EBAY Germany or European Union.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I need help

Let me see if I’m reading your post correctly. 
A buyer made an offer on some item you were selling.
You accepted the offer.

The buyer didn’t pay so you cancelled. 

And you say the buyer wants to sue you? 
Block the buyer, delete the message and move on. Nothing to worry about there. 
Blocked Buyers List  

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I need help

Hello thank you for your reply! Heres what happend Buyer send me offer i accepted but quickly canceled it. Beacuse i dont ship and it says it on the listing. She replyed with why is that. My reply was i dont ship and after that she started threatening me that shes gonnna call the police that shes gonna sue me for damages and that shes gonna find my addres. And she forces me do send it to her. I hope nothing happens! Thank you very much!

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I need help

Heres what happend Buyer send me offer i accepted but quickly canceled it. Beacuse i dont ship and it says it on the listing.

@emse2027 

Without seeing the listing, if you had Local Pickup only, you were right to cancel, citing 'Problems with buyer's address'. And if you don't ship... then you don't ship. Don't let her bully you into running your business her way.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I need help

Thank you very much i appreciate it! 

Stay safe!:)

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I need help

If she is too far away for Local Pickup, she is not likely to show up at your door with a policeman.

This is a commercial transaction, which was cancelled.
Police deal with criminal acts.

The only criminal act is her threat to you.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I need help

Stop responding to her and don’t worry about her during you for not shipping something. If she still has her money she has no damages. 

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I need help

@emse2027 

add the ID to your "blocked bidder list".

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I need help

FACT: Anybody can sue as anybody. That doesn't  mean they'll win. 

FACt: eBay, the police,  or a judge cannot force you to accept  payment and ship it or to ship after getting paid. 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I need help

Thank you for your reply.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply