cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help responding to a buyers message

i sold an item 2 days ago they paid i shipped it out yesterday it is an international buyer no biggie i ship to  the kentucky place they ship out of the country well i get a message today that says 

I want to cancel bicos I bote bay mistake end the shipping is ekspensif. I'm sory

i replied i cant do anything it has already shipped!

he had to know how much the shipping was and i dont know how much it was on the out of the country part by my in the county part was less than $8 and i had to message ebay and file a non payment claim because they did not pay right away. what can be don so i dont get well i dont know any other way to say it scre wed  any help is welcome

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

"I need help responding to a buyers message"

"i replied .... "

You've already replied, right?

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

@romanmelynda there is nothing for you to do except send him an email explaining the item its on its way to him

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

@romanmelynda wrote:

i sold an item 2 days ago they paid i shipped it out yesterday it is an international buyer no biggie i ship to  the kentucky place they ship out of the country well i get a message today that says 

I want to cancel bicos I bote bay mistake end the shipping is ekspensif. I'm sory

i replied i cant do anything it has already shipped!

he had to know how much the shipping was and i dont know how much it was on the out of the country part by my in the county part was less than $8 and i had to message ebay and file a non payment claim because they did not pay right away. what can be don so i dont get well i dont know any other way to say it scre wed  any help is welcome

Hello romanmelynda. You say the customer paid, but lower in your message you say you had to file a non payment claim. Did you receive the money from the customer or not. I'm just trying to understand the message.

Ann

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

You said you sold the item two days ago, but you had to open a non-payment case against them? Do you mean it sold several days before this and they only remitted two days ago? How long did you wait for them to pay? Sorry, just trying to get as much info i can to assist you correctly.

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

@romanmelynda

Since they paid two days ago and you sent it yesterday, you could try to get the package back.  You can possibly recall the package but there is a 10 to 12 dollar charge to do so.  I think you can do this online but am not sure.

Since you already replied that it is already on its' way to him, you could let that stand.  But there is a possibility that he could claim the item is not as described to force a return on you so that you would have to pay for the return shipping; that could prove very expensive for you.

I know you said it is not expensive for you, but the GSP adds other charges and fees to what the buyer pays.  Some are fees for using GSP, others are customs charges.  It can be very expensive for an international buyer to buy anything using the GSP.

Good Luck.

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

IT IS ALREADY AT THE OTHER SHIPPING CENTER ON ITS WAY OUT 

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

to me its not really sold untill its paid for the auction ended a few days before that i waited the 3 days and also messaged them with no response so yes i filled it so ebay would congtact them in reference to the shipping being too much for them then 1 they should not have bid and eventually paid  or just told ebay they did not want it before paying and get the black mark on them for non payment I Did nothing wrong

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

they did not pay right away i did the non payment then they paid then i shipped now they want money back but it already shipped

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

You answered the last question in the thread, but are avoiding the others. Why?
Message 10 of 29
latest reply

am answering them as i see them and i am trying to go to see all 

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

yes i replied to the buyer sorry havent been on the computer i was doing a yardsale and am trying to reply to all but they are in reverse order i guess the newest ones are on top sorry

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

i already did that thanks 

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

Sorry, I didn't wait long enough. Apologies.
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

i waited 3 days and messaged them 2 times before then with no response so that is why i filled the non payment then they paid i shipped it then they said shipping was too expensive 

Message 15 of 29
latest reply