cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having a heck of a time.. Account suspended due to bank account verification..

I'm pulling my hair out.  My account has been suspended for not verifying my bank account, but I have done this already.  I even set up a new checking account only for EBAY transactions.  I have been on hold over 30 minutes and transfered 6 times and nobody seems to know what is going on.  Not to mention the face that I can't understand anyone I'm talking to due to thick accents.  Has anyone encountered this?  I think I'm just going to quit selling on Ebay, but they owe me money.  Help please!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having a heck of a time.. Account suspended due to bank account verification..

Same thing happened on one of my accounts /:

It seems to be a common problem and it has to do with eBay, AND there customers servivce /:

Leave It To Me
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The only trouble I had was that the name on my bank account was not EXACTLY as my name in eBay. So I changed my ebay name  (middle initial) to match the back account . That was that.

Radine

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I had a problem similar to that.

It is kinda annoying but I guess it helps prevent scammers...

Somehow, someway

Leave It To Me
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

What exactly is the error you have been getting when you try to verify it?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply