cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have waited for two days and my item still does not pop up on search.

I have read a lot of articles saying I would need to wait for re-indexing for a longer period like over 24 hours for a new seller. But I have already waited for over 48 hours and my listing still does not appear in the search results. In fact, I have already relisted the item three times because each time it is zero views and zero bids. A lot of items with the same name as mine and higher value is already being sold during this period.

I just checked again and items listed later than me are already popping up in the search results yet mine remains unseen. What can I do?

Ben 10 Rocks Figurine Limited Edition Rare Action Figure 10cm Australian Excl | eBay

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I see you made a revision which will place your listing back in queque for indexing. If you stop revising it will show up.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I see nothing listed on this account or any sold items either so I will assume this is a posting account. In addition to what ebooksdiva mentioned about revisions causing re-indexing search results may vary depending on the parameters of the search and how you racked and stacked the results. This is what I get from a sample search. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1711276114594.png

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

I see nothing listed on this account or any sold items either so I will assume this is a posting account....

The OP provided a link to the listing in question.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

I see nothing listed on this account or any sold items either so I will assume this is a posting account....

The OP provided a link to the listing in question.

I realize that it's how I got the information for the search parameters. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There's no guarantee that any listing will ever show up in a search.

Best you can do is list it and hope for the best.

Another reason for no bids or views, could be that you are a new International seller with no history and that might scare some buyers away.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

FYI your listing now shows up in a search. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1711320090680.png

Message 7 of 7
latest reply