cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't delete items from "Collections"?

I am trying to delete some old items that are sold already, from the existing collections. I go on "edit" and then "remove item" -> "save changes". However, that item is still in  the collection. I refreshed the page, item still there. Does anyone else have that issue with the Collections?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Collections was ended in September.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Really? But I can still add items. If they ended it, why are they keeping the option to add items

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I haven't been able to delete any items for at least 4 months.  I haven't tried adding anything.  If they are going to do away with collections, as a recenet email mentioned, I wish they would just delete all of them.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I believe that since they stopped offering the Collections option, they also deactivated the delete option.

I don't know why you can still add to them, possibly that was overlooked or is a glitch.

But Collections is now a thing relegated to the past.  Sorry.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes. I've found that if I make my collection "Private" I can delete sold items (not items that are still for sale). Then I switch back to public.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Is there any point? If they ended collections (another failed thing they were SO gungho we ALL should use) are they even still visible anywhere on the site?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 7
latest reply