cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Wish EBay Would Actually Get Rid If Drop Shippers. Fat Chance

It sure would be nice if eBay would actually enforce their drop shipping policy. I was going to list some of my collection of authentic Talavera pottery. Was just snooping around and there was all this fake stuff from Amazon..same picture, . It sure would clean up the site. I know it won’t happen, but they take a lot away from what EBay represented.  Just a vent. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I think they do try to enforce it (look at the frequent threads along the lines of  'My account was suspended for no reason'. But it's also a game of whack-a-mole. There are groups that sell 'how to make money on eBay' classes to poor suckers that just do not know better. Drop-shipping is one of those 'methods'. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@frankenhobbit   I agree, it just is so annoying, and many people believe all those stories. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Some of the difficulty these days, especially with Amazon FBA, is determining who is actually drop shipping. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt 

I can usually pick them out…5000 listings, copy and paste. “they ship from 5 warehouses” 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

Some of the difficulty these days, especially with Amazon FBA, is determining who is actually drop shipping. 

With a little checking, it's pretty easy to spot them.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@kensgiftshop   Have a great day 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique wrote:

@kensgiftshop   Have a great day 

We are so far, no storms in our area today.

Have a great day
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

With a little checking, it's pretty easy to spot them.

I won't argue the fact that it is pretty easy to spot what appears to be a drop shipper I see a lot of it when responding to some of the posts on this forum. The difficulty is actually proving it and not assuming it. According to Amazon about 35% of their orders are with/through FBA and that's a LOT of merchandise. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply