cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE eBAY new system, not only payment. NO help, no nothing and just give free products to buyer

I HATE eBAY new system. Without anyone consent forcefully ask seller change to new system.

NO help, no nothing, just give free products to buyer. I HATE eBay more than ever.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I HATE eBAY new system, not only payment. NO help, no nothing and just give free products to buyer

Ok calm down..

Set the emotion aside, this is business.

Explain what happened perhaps somebody can help you. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Then stop doing business with eBay. Simple solution.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Ebay needs "consent" to ask you to comply with a policy change?

"Dear eBay customer, Is it ok if we ask you to comply with a policy change?"

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

You've been selling for 7 years, and you're hating eBay more than ever. It is a progressive phenomenon... get well soon.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

numisnorway
Trailblazer

The longer one sells on this site if somewhat of an awaken individual the more one will come to hate corporate cow-manure, taxes and parasites.

Only mentally deranged people will say "this is fine".

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@numisnorway wrote:

The longer one sells on this site if somewhat of an awaken individual the more one will come to hate corporate cow-manure, taxes and parasites.

Only mentally deranged people will say "this is fine".

Not fine: but usable to make a dollar;

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I LOVE eBay... Where else can you make 💰💰💰 so easy 🌿

Message 8 of 8
latest reply