cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the best offer price PER ITEM on a multiple item listing?

I'm trying to sell my old GPUs that I used in SLI, I've advertised them as the sale price being per one item, but I keep getting best buy offers applying to buy both for what would be the price of one item.

E.G. one item is listed as quantity 2, £290 per each, but then I get a best buy offer that says £260 quantity 2 (£130 each), thus bypassing my minimum offer requirement of £250 for one.

This also makes me wonder if someone buys at the buy it now price, would it try to sell both items for the listed price instead of one, or is this just bidders trying to trick me into accidentally selling two items for the price of one?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think there could definately be a part where they're trying to get you to sell both for one low price, but I've seen sellers take way less for some stuff just to move it.

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yea I wouldnt be selling them on bogof.

One of the GPUs I initially listed at £160 is currently selling on bids from other sellers at £148+.

And I put the best buy min offer at £125, meaning per one, but people keep trying to buy both for my minimum ofer.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ok never mind. I confused myself because I was selling two lots of items, one around twice the cost of the other.

The offer for 2 for £260 was on the £150 items, not the £290 items doh.

And I also just realized im not on the UK ebay forum. 

I am a thicko.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply