cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sell iPhone if model not in eBay catalog?

I want to sell iPhone 6s A1688. My device is GSM only (looks like China version FKQL2LZ/A)

When I create listing I have to select model from a list. But catalog has only GSM+CDMA variants Smiley Sad

How can I create correct listing? Looks like I can't create own model description for iPhone.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Before you do list an iphone read up on known scams on this site as selling iphones is a high risk category. Just be aware you can lose your sale money and item before you list a high ticket item. Make sure you only sell to USA if you do list it. You need to ask eBay if you can get that model added to Catalog.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Дмитрий! Не пей воду из колодца - козлёночком станешь!

Do not list iPhone on eBay! Reasons are several:

1)eBay buyer protection is rather strong, but eBay seller protection against the dishonest buyers is weak. Any dishonest buyer may set the item to be not as described. eBay will return him his payment, but in return You may receive "a brick" anything other than the item You sold....

2)If Your iPhone is bought by a buyer who is not advanced enough to register it for use or if it would not fit the local operator needs, You may receive a return if item at Your expense!

3)If Your buyer drops the iPhone and it brakes - You risk to receive it can as "broken in mail" item!

Too many hassle!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply