cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find monthly sales to prove income?

Hello, I need to provide pay stubs for the last 3 months for an apartment i'm planning on renting. How would I go about getting a report of sales from the last 3 months? Every thing I have googled has either been outdated or has been a comparison from month to month, not total sales for each month.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Under the Payments menu there is Reports there you will find your financial statements Reports 

Look on the left hand side of the page for a reports New. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Under the Payments menu there is Reports there you will find your financial statements Reports 

Look on the left hand side of the page for a reports New. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

From your Seller Hub click on Reports along the top border. On the next page click on source ALL and then select Orders. That will give you a month to month sales total, or a collective list for whatever time period you select. (instead of downloading several one month reports).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Showing a sales report does not show what your actual income is so if the management co puts up resistance, you might want to ask if providing a copy of your 2022 tax returns would be acceptable. If you haven't finished your 2022 taxes yet, might want to get on that in case it's needed for the application process.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply