cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I combine a shipment to the UK after the auction is over?

Howdy - I never had the same buyer win 2 auctions at the same time. I would like to combine the shipment so that the buyer avoids a double shipping chare - which is considerable.
Thanks in advance MIke

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have they paid yet?

If not send an invoice, when the invoice comes up it should have both items on it and you can adjust the shipping charge.

If they have paid simply out both items in the same package, you may have to manually add tracking (if any) to the second item. Give a partial refund via the original payment transaction in PayPal if you are so inclined.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Have they paid yet?

If not send an invoice, when the invoice comes up it should have both items on it and you can adjust the shipping charge.

If they have paid simply out both items in the same package, you may have to manually add tracking (if any) to the second item. Give a partial refund via the original payment transaction in PayPal if you are so inclined.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks!!!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Spoke too soon. Well, I hope Global shipping sorts it out.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can't readily combine GSP shipments. It's yet another one of many problems with the GSP.

The only way to do it is to create a special listing for the buyer with multiple items included.

Or of course ship direct, that will usually save the buyer even more money (it depends, for some things GSP is reasonable for shipping).

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The seller can't combine gsp shipments but if the buyer puts them in a cart, the gsp will automatically discount the shipping charges.  I don't deal with auctions very often but it's my understanding that when an auction is over it automatically goes into the cart. If that's how it works then once both items have ended and are in the buyer's cart, shipping costs should be automatically combined.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply