cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add inventory to "Out of stock" item?

Hello eBayers,

I am trying to add inventory to one of my items but I can't find the location on which I need to do it.

The list is on below link and you can see the gray "Out of stock" on it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Credo-Solingen-Corn-Cutter-Replacement-Blades-10-100-pc-Original-Germany/26... 

I prefer to relist it and not open new list as I would like to keep the good history on this item.

Any assistance on this will be highly appreciated 🙂

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There are different ways to do this. The simplest is to go to the revision page for this listing. Then somewhere near the top go to “edit” right next to where it says “variations”. This takes you to the edit variations page.

In that page near the bottom you will see your variations set. There is a field for you to change the quantity of the variation in there. Make sure you save and close that edit variations page as well as save the changes in your revision page in order for your changes to take affect.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

There are different ways to do this. The simplest is to go to the revision page for this listing. Then somewhere near the top go to “edit” right next to where it says “variations”. This takes you to the edit variations page.

In that page near the bottom you will see your variations set. There is a field for you to change the quantity of the variation in there. Make sure you save and close that edit variations page as well as save the changes in your revision page in order for your changes to take affect.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

it doesn't really look like you can edit in the space he mentions but once you click in there it is editable.  It looks like a plain table, but you can change the price and quantity to whatever you need

Message 3 of 3
latest reply