cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy cow I saw an eBay commercial!

It was a NFL themed one, advertising new stuff, but at least they are running some.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

The ones I see are full of mass produced items.  eBay has no vision for vintage sellers.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

None at all 😞
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Haha good luck with the NFL stuff eBay!  Do better sticking to NCAA or the local High School kids

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I've sold used and new NFL stuff in the past but it's not my forte. Frankly I only watch football because it's easier than fighting with hubby for the remote
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

HAHA 🤣 I am suffering more from my self-imposed NFL boycott than my hubby! I am the resident football fanatic 🏈

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I've seen a couple different eBay commercials, not impressed at all.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

They want to be like amazon so bad its not even funny.  Best regards

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I saw a new one during the 1st half of the football game last night, then saw the commercial followed by a new Amazon commercial toughting small businesses and no product unlike the ebay commercial showing NEW product with VERY high Prices in the ad. The Amazon commercial was played 4x to Ebays 1x in the 1st half and same pattern in 2nd half of game. 1 Ebay commercial followed by 4 Amazon commercials!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

The next wave of ads coming early October will focus on toys.

"we have a very unique opportunity for toys because we have toys that... you think of when you were growing up as a child that have nostalgia and vintage to it as well as... those toys that are the hottest and greatest toys that every child is going to be looking for on their holiday list. "

Then in early November they're going back to the theme from last year's holiday ads about first minute vs last minute shoppers.

"And then really the height of the holidays comes in early November timeframe, which is where we kick off our First Minute Deals. That worked really nicely for us last year."

Quotes are from the eBay Podcat.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I've seen some good eBay comercials, and some ones I don't care for too. It's really the same for all commercials. Some are good, others are bad.

Some commercials are better than the shows on TV these days, lol.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@marjen7102 wrote:

It was a NFL themed one, advertising new stuff, but at least they are running some.

That's how I found out about the 15% off coupon, lol.Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

We see ebay commercials here to (SEA) but they usually end with ' do you want this to happen to you too ' and are sponsored by ebay's competitors.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply