cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden listings TEN DAYS after restriction is lifted.

I have been calling ebay pretty much daily since 11/4 to no avail.  My account restriction ended on 11/3 yet none of my listings are visible in any type of search performed. The overseas telephone customer service keeps telling me my case has been escalated to an offline IT team to work on the supposed "GLITCH"  They report that the issue will be fixed within 24hrs but nothing ever changes. The last week I have been in contact with FB and X ebay customer  service regularly but still no help. EBAY FB does not even reply anymore. They refer to some supposed glitch but any google research quickly reveals that this has been an ongoing glitch for years now. This is getting ridiculous. I'm at a loss as to what I can do. Seriously. Help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Try ending a few listings and then relist using sell similar.  If it works then rinse and repeat with all the listings.  But honestly, I don't see any listing on this account so you just might have to bite the bullet and list all anew.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

One of the overseas phone reps had me make a brand new listing while on the phone but no luck. That listing is over a week old with 0 views still and it is an item that would have several by now so relisting is not really an option. I had a vehicle listing that cost $50 and nobody saw that either.  Thank you for the suggestion 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply