cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please, no sales at all starting from DEC

Hi Everyone 
I am suffering for not getting sales at all started from DEC actually it is reduced in NOV and then no sales in DEC, although at least daily i was getting 2-3 sales per day before in OCT and my active listing was around 130 included variations, but now my limit increased to list 450 items and i increased my listings daily hapit from 10 listing a day to be 20-30 listing daily and i am getting same page views and same impressions number but with no sales at all, please help me for this subject as i eagerly need your advises  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

NOTE that i am not talking about "alsama3na" account i have another account which has this issue

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you can post using the account you sell with we can maybe check the listings for you and give some advice. Not knowing your category / prices / descriptions etc makes it difficult to help at all

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There are many things a seller can do that might help increase sales: 

• improve your listings
  • lower your prices
  • change product lines
  • offer more attractive return options
  • offer free shipping
  • etc. 

But since I can't see your listings or past sales on the account you posted with, I can't really offer good suggestions. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Same experience here so I am lowering prices on 2000 items.  It doesn't surprise me since people haven't shopped much for two years and this holiday seems to have people outside again.  After 18 months of semi-lockdown even I am spending some time outside double masked people watching.  Chop wood, carry water, go into town for an hour to watch the lemmings spend money.  The life of a hermit.  lol

Message 5 of 5
latest reply