cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch of the Day? Delivery says Sunday 4th?

Bought a few thing yesterday and the day before and just happened to notice that the estimated delivery date is SUNDAY Nov 4th...how is that possibel?  Must be a glitch.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

No, not a glitch. USPS delivers Priority Mail Express on Sundays.
Message 2 of 28
latest reply

None of the items would be shipped Priority. I don't think so anyway. One is a package of beads for which I paid about 3.50 in shipping which would be FCM. Not Priority. Especially not Express, it's expensive!
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Say thank you to Amazon.

Amazon's packages have Sunday delivery service (i think only amazon has it, per their agreement).

A lot of post offices deliver all packages to that address if they have a package for delivery on sunday.

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

@ms.piercing wrote:

Say thank you to Amazon.

Amazon's packages have Sunday delivery service (i think only amazon has it, per their agreement).

A lot of post offices deliver all packages to that address if they have a package for delivery on sunday.

Amazon delivers 7 days a week and even on a few minor holidays. 

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

@lex-talon wrote:

@ms.piercing wrote:

Say thank you to Amazon.

Amazon delivers 7 days a week and even on a few minor holidays. 

Interesting.  I just wonder what company is going to come to my very rural address to deliver a package from Amazon on Sunday?    No way would it be USPS.  They aren't open on Sundays and delivery staff doesn't even come to work.

COYOTES RULE!!!

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Well, be sure and let us know if anything arrives.
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

@ms.piercing wrote:

So eBay somehow knew that the OP also had an Amazon package that would need to be delivered this Sunday? Wow! That's some sophisticated software!

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

@creekcoyote wrote:

They aren't open on Sundays and delivery staff doesn't even come to work.

Not open to the public but you can be sure some employees are at work there if it's a major hub.

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

USPS delivered on sundays before the amazon deal, didn't they? During the busy holiday season.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Some mail is delivered on Sundays.

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Just checked, still says Sunday Nov 4...nothing is coming from Amazon. Wondering how items still in NH, WA DC and I forget the other but on the right side of the continent are getting here so fast. I am all the way on the other side almost to the Pacific. Nobody else sees this? I feel so special.
Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Castle...I have gotten ONE delivery here on a Sunday and it was from Amazon. That was years ago and I dislike them so try not to buy there. Also I am 1/2 an hour out of town in the middle of a forest, very rural here, PO in town not open Sunday, only half a day on Sat. They are NOT going to make an exception for me.
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Still says Sunday. And as much as this night owl likes to stay up, I must find my tree and sleep. Happy weekend everyone.
Message 14 of 28
latest reply

I am curious to find out if you actually get a delivery on Sunday as eBay as i believe it's a glitch.  eBay showed me a delivery date from California to Florida overnight when I shipped my package by economy mail. It was delivered a week later than eBay's estimated date. I mailed October 9th and it actually arrived October 17th.  Shows you how wrong eBay can be.

i shi

Message 15 of 28
latest reply