cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Does anyone know the number to the fraud or customer service department where I can speak to a live person??? Thank you

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Fraud

It's possible to get a callback from Customer Service, at least as a starting point, but you may get a faster and more accurate answer from other members here, if you can describe what the problem is.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

Don't bother with ebay CSRs over the phone. They are useless.

Instead contact ebay on their official FB page.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

If someone posts a phone number here do not call it. People have been going around the internet posting phony numbers for customer support of various companies. Scammers are taking advantage of the pandemic's lack of phone support to trick people.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

the fraud department is out to lunch today

I am sorry to say that customers service will only want to deal with the money back guarantee

if you can get hold of trust and safety they might be able to help you

normal customer service is good for disputes and returns

there are many talented posters here who can help

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

There really is no fraud department. If you do manage to get ahold of someone most likely they will just agree with you to get you off the phone. You can give it a try but it's doubtful anything will come of it. If Ebay says you must take a return then you must. The best way to deal with fraud is file police reports and mail fraud reports through USPS.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

Ebay has "customer service"?   

LOL.   News to me my friend.   That has been as non-existent as the DINOSAUR since about 2007.

They (in their current state of affairs) DEFEND the "let's hide behind some bogus posting ID here on the community page" poster who demeans a question...and "offers warnings" to those whom wish to answer a relevant question...under their REAL IDs.

Ebay has "taken the proverbial knee" the past decade.   And they ain't what they used to be.   And my friend...that is EXACTLY WHY the "scammers are taking advantage in the quasi-pandemic"  (It truly isn't all that much of one...but I am gettin what yer pitchin, nonetheless). 

Ebay is on the way...OUT.  Amazon is eating them alive.  Very sad to see too.  But they are beating Ebay at the game EBAY created.  Amazon is working holidays.  delivering product quickly.  Yep, their prices stink.  But their service is unparalleled.  "You call...you ask...you get".  Easy peasy,  As it should be.   Ebay needs to get back on the horse that IT created, as it is now lame and weak.  

Time to get off the sidelines EBAY...and do what made you great..again.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

You may have better luck drawing a pentagram on the floor and lighting candles around it and finding an incantation to recite. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

@katden-978 wrote:

Does anyone know the number to the fraud or customer service department where I can speak to a live person??? Thank you

@katden-978: Please click the Reply button below this post and give us more details on what the problem seems to be.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

@katden-978 

Did you find an item on another site and they said it'll go through Ebay and you paid for it with gift cards?

If so, contacting Ebay will do no good since the transaction was not on Ebay.

Have a great day
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Fraud

LOL~ MEGA: Make Ebay Great Again. I'm sure you could make a lot off of the hats and merch!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply