cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fees

I would like to know where to find a sum total of my eBay fees for any given 30-day period.  That number has become hard to find.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fees

@ketchthepast 

For those on Managed Payments the end of month "tax invoice" will show you the breakdown of fees.  It also shows what they collected in Marketplace Facilitator tax and submitted.  I wish they wouldn't use the word "invoice" because it is not an invoice for anything you owe.  It just shows the breakdown for a month.  To find it, go to your Payments account reports.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fees

@myhomeschooldelights wrote:

@ketchthepast 

I wish they wouldn't use the word "invoice" because it is not an invoice for anything you owe.  

In  accounting, an "invoice" refers to a statement of activity, not  just a bill for the money still due for that activity. 

What Is an Invoice?

An invoice is a time-stamped commercial document that itemizes and records a transaction between a buyer and a seller. If goods or services were purchased on credit, the invoice usually specifies the terms of the deal and provides information on the available methods of payment.

Types of invoices may include a paper receipt, a bill of sale, debit note, sales invoice, or online electronic record.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/invoice.asp

Message 3 of 3
latest reply