cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronically delivered items policy

from ebay to me :

We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Electronically delivered items policy. Electronically delivered goods can only be listed by eBay approved sellers and must follow our policy.

pleas told me what i have to do? 

i have 13 items like it,in auction and gets abids finaly do i have end this items or wait ?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@nice-career 

Do your other auction items comply with eBay's "Electronically delivered items policy?"

eBay's Electronically delivered items policy 

If the answer is "yes," the items can remain listed.

If the answer is "no," you should probably end the listings.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@nice-career wrote:

from ebay to me :

We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Electronically delivered items policy. Electronically delivered goods can only be listed by eBay approved sellers and must follow our policy.

i have 13 items like it,in auction and gets abids finaly do i have end this items or wait ?

Read the policy that eBay referred to in that message.  Then follow that policy.

Your current wallpaper digital picture listings do not comply with this policy.  Or with the Picture Policy - the added text is not allowed.  Or the  search manipulation policy - listing in the wrong category is not allowed.

End them all before eBay ends them for you.  That's a lot of policy violations, your account will probably not survive.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

He/she might not be able to - when I click the link, I get that "It's not you, it's us" error message.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@muttlymob wrote:

@nice-career wrote:

from ebay to me :

Read the policy that eBay referred to in that message.  Then follow that policy.

Your current wallpaper digital picture listings do not comply with this policy.  Or with the Picture Policy - the added text is not allowed.  Or the  search manipulation policy - listing in the wrong category is not allowed.

End them all before eBay ends them for you.  That's a lot of policy violations, your account will probably not survive.

Not to mention the stolen stock photos for the jewelry, AND selling images that they don't own the copyrights to.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi, sorry you ran afoul of eBay policy. Below is the link to the policy that you violated ( in case the other link listed by the previous poster doesn't work). There is a steep learning curve on eBay for sellers. It is important to familiarize yourself with all the policies and rules eBay has. I see you are an international seller in Egypt. Welcome! I know it must be a challenge to reach international markets, but your English is very good. My advice is to read, read, read all the policy information so you can avoid listing take-downs in the future. I have included some other links to policies for you. Best of luck to you in your sales!

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/digitally-delivered-goods-policy?id=4...

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/picture-policy?id=4370

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/listing-policies?id=4213

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-agreement?id=4259

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Registered in Egypt, with items located in China and Canada. Well alrighty, then.

Curious to know how your digital items are delivered. You have a handling time greater than 12 days to email a photo from Canada.  How does that work? You have a Canadian friend email those? Where exactly is met gamer, Canada?

Uh-huh...

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

Registered in Egypt, with items located in China and Canada. Well alrighty, then.

Curious to know how your digital items are delivered. You have a handling time greater than 12 days to email a photo from Canada.  How does that work? You have a Canadian friend email those? Where exactly is met gamer, Canada?

Uh-huh...

Just another "seller" ruining eBay

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

That is so true..I tried to order a book today on Ebay and I was amazed on how most of the listings were for PDF books...I had to comb through 100's of listings before I could find a physical copy of this book...

Too much hassle, so I just went to Amazon and got it there...

The OP's listings are just so dodgy...

Message 9 of 9
latest reply