cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay turned off PayPal as a former payment on both of my TRS accounts - no warning at all

Please check your accounts if sales are slow. They hav been the worst ever for me.

Message 1 of 86
latest reply
85 REPLIES 85

Ebay turned off PayPal as a former payment on both of my TRS accounts - no warning at all

" they can now offer a delivery service."

They've had their own delivery service for a couple of years.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 76 of 86
latest reply

@wendybac wrote:

Did I miss it?  Did Alan, Heidi or Trinton post anything about this matter yet??

Hi @wendybac

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've sent a report to our tech team for investigation. We will update the thread when we know more. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 77 of 86
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

@wendybac wrote:

Did I miss it?  Did Alan, Heidi or Trinton post anything about this matter yet??

Hi @wendybac

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've sent a report to our tech team for investigation. We will update the thread when we know more. 

Can you please remind your "tech team" that between 'coding' and 'in production' there is a function required called 'testing'?

Thanks.

Yep.

I checked my account (no Store), and PayPal was turned off in Preferences.

Things around here get weirder and weirder.

Message 79 of 86
latest reply

Why does Elsa keep mentioning eBay moderators in her blogs with the pop-ups? eBay moderators don't have anything to do with eBay operations.

Message 81 of 86
latest reply

eBay employees who engage on the forum, same thing, they have mod power here too or administrator power which is even more.

Message 82 of 86
latest reply

And of course we ALL believe everything Ebay tells us!!!!!!!!!
Message 83 of 86
latest reply

I feel bad for the people on this forum working for eBay because there is nothing they can do until the programming problems are solved.

Just like they quit commenting on the mass listing removals, they don't know what to say because the programming is so screwed up they are removing millions of listings for no real reason, some sellers have different variations of a product and they all have the same UPC because the manufacturer was too cheap to apply for separate UPC codes and eBay is pulling them due to that factor.

Message 84 of 86
latest reply

In had 5 very quickly afterwards in my 2 stores. Had gone 8 days on one of them without a sale.
Message 85 of 86
latest reply

One reason for me keeping several accounts is the annual store fees will cost gobs to end. I figure I can at least make enough to cover the fees until the 12 month duration runs out.
Message 86 of 86
latest reply