cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay starter store- number of listings

I'm considering a starter store.  Promo info says I get 100 fixed price listings and 100 auction listings for my $8.  Is that 200 listings altogether or 100 of both combined?  Also can you schedule when you auction listings start when you have a store?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@bluknows 

@city*satins 

This basic Help page explains that your Starter store subscription includes 100 free insertions per month, which can be used either for fixed price format listings, or for auction-format listings in the 13 specific categories that are listed on that page just below this chart.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-fees?id=4122

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.05.43 PM.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I forget how it work, but definitely read the fine print.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

It's 100 + 100 = 200 total

But the auction listings can't have Buy It Now without paying an extra fee. (unlike non store auction listings where BIN is free)

Some categories aren't included in the 100 Auction listings (example bedding) but are in Fixed Price

You can use the scheduled start if you want but I don't know why anyone does that.  It's extra $$

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

There is a fee for scheduling if you have a Store.

Promo info says I get 100 fixed price listings and 100 auction listings for my $8

If this promo says 100 AND 100 then that's what it means. Be aware that normally a Starter Store only gets 100 free listings that can be used for Fixed Price OR Auctions.

You may have received a limited promotional offer for 100 and 100, if so then understand that it is LIMITED as per the terms of the offer.

You should also be aware that for any Store level the included Auction listings are limited to select categories.

Full information is found here:

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/run-your-store/subscriptions-and-fees.html

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

It’s .10 to schedule.
You get 100 total. There are 13 categories for auctions. Be sure to check those out before listing.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@bluknows 

The regular Starter Store is $7.95/mo. with an annual commitment. That allows 100 total listings... it doesn't differentiate between Auction or BIN.

We don't know what your 'promo' is, but take the advice of @gwzcomps. Read the fine print (fees, upgrade costs, cancellation, etc.) carefully before flipping that toggle.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

It’s 4.95 with annual

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@loveyourimagination49 

My bad. You are correct on the annual price. OP won't have to consider cancellation fees. Thanks!

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@bluknows 

@city*satins 

This basic Help page explains that your Starter store subscription includes 100 free insertions per month, which can be used either for fixed price format listings, or for auction-format listings in the 13 specific categories that are listed on that page just below this chart.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-fees?id=4122

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.05.43 PM.png

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

@bluknows 

The regular Starter Store is $7.95/mo. with an annual commitment. ....

$7.95 is the month-to-month rate.  If you're willing to make the annual commitment, the monthly cost is $4.95.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@bluknows 

If this is a start to selling, as in you are a new seller you may not be allowed to use all 100, or however many it is.

New sellers have # of items, and $$$ limits when starting to sell. Getting a store of any kind does not override the limits.

My buying account gets offers all the time for 100, 200, 500 listings, but if I started to sell on it I would be limited probably to 10 listings.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@bluknows 

I believe @slippinjimmy has the same promo. If it works for one, it usually works for others. Good Luck!!!

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Thanks!  I stand corrected on the starter store!  Glad you could post that screen shot!

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Hi, are you a new seller? There may be selling limits for the first few months. If that is the case, you may be limited in the number of listings or dollar amount sold you can have per month. For example, some are allowed 10 listings or $500 per month in sales. In that case, you may not be able to take advantage of the full 100 store listings until the new seller limits are raised.

If you use the Advanced listing form and do not have a store, you can schedule your listings to start at a specific date and time at no charge.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

@bluknows 

I believe @slippinjimmy has the same promo. If it works for one, it usually works for others. Good Luck!!!

I don't have any promo and at the moment I don't have a Store on any of my selling id's.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply