cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is getting a little shady. I 've been doing this for over 18 years

Ebay is getting a little shady. I 've been doing this for over 18 years. I listed an item today. I listed from a sell similar item. Same format. I just changed the needed. No big deal. I looked at my account and I was charged $4.00 for bold printing. I didn't choose bold printing. Why would I ? I've never did it in over 18  years. Why would I now? Watch your account closely. I'm getting refunded do the fact I noticed their mistake. I called. Ya'll watch closely

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When you use sell similar you need to double and triple check any and all extra's that the original listing may have had

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you call eBay and explain that you do not want the Bold Printing for $4.00 and that it was some sort of error or mistake they can remove it and credit your account and as you stated, your being refunded.

eBay is very good at helping with these accidental extras.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It happened to me as well, but I caught it before posting, Yes you have to watch everything closely

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@meme6253 wrote:

It happened to me as well, but I caught it before posting, Yes you have to watch everything closely

eBay always shows me the insertion cost before I list an item; I always check that it is $0.00.

I've never been accidentally charged $4.00 for bold, but if I did I would catch it before I listed.

As an aside, $4 per listing for bold is absolutely ridiculous.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply