cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Watch Lists are down

I am a volume buyer on eBay. Every morning I check my Watch List to see what I’ll be bidding on that day. Watch List is down according to the page Ebay displays when I try to access it. It’s been down since at least midnight PST. Poor sellers. Won’t be bidding on their stuff today. 

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Lots of February still left...
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

In February, that was helpful of them! At least you got an honest answer instead of the of the lies they’ve been telling me that nothing is wrong.

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

You’re on .com right now.  If you sign out of this site and sign into the UK site you should see everything in BP.

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Watch list not available on my iPad either.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

@payton544 

Thanks for the tip. I got in my watch list that way finally!

Glad I could help!

eBay still needs to fix instead of telling me nothing is wrong every time I call.

The front line CSRs likely don't know what's going on. Part of the problem is that the error message is wrong; the site is not really down at all. The problem seems to be only with tablets being redirected to that error message for some unknown reason -- and only from the watch list page.

Last week there was an issue with folks on ipads not being able to see the watch list dropdown menu of other lists. Perhaps an attempt to fix that has broken something else for tablet users.

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

@fweddyfuad2 wrote:

Contacted ebay and they confirmed it is a known “bug” the are aware of and working on. When I asked for eta on expected fix, she stated “in February”......

Did they say what year? Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

I needed a good laugh for the day, thanks!
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to contact ebay via phone, i have trawled the help pages, chosen have us call you, or you call us there is no option i.e. a number to phone them on.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

I believe the UK has Chat and email support.  There are also options to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply