cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MESSAGE NOT LETTING ME LIST ANY ITEMS!

I've been trying to list new items for hours now, but every single time I try to list, it keeps giving me the same error message about missing item specifics EVEN THOUGH I HAVE FILLED OUT EVERY SINGLE ONE, and it will not let me list the item no matter what I do. I'm incredibly frustrated. Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

It can be easy to overlook a missed item specific.

Make sure each chosen option is circled in a definite black line. Without the black border, it has not been chosen. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Please let everyone know whether your doing so via the eBay App or from an actual Web Browser such as Google Chrome.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I literally made sure every single item spec was filled in, so I know for a fact that I didn't miss anything, but even if I did miss one or two, it shouldn't totally block me from listing like what is that??? I've been using eBay for a year now, and I've never encountered this issue so make it make sense

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I'm using Google Chrome

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

OK. Have you tried using the "Sell Similar" option from your existing listings? 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I just tried it, and it still didn't work. I also tried revising an item that I had already listed, and I encountered the same issue. The listing tool also crashed on me twice...

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Do you have listing limits or money limits? 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I have nowhere near met any of my selling or money limits for the entire year I've been on this site

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

It won't even let me leave feedback on the stuff that I have sold, it keeps saying "we can't find this transaction" like what do you mean?!?!

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@mason311 wrote:

I have nowhere near met any of my selling or money limits for the entire year I've been on this site

Selling limits are by MONTH, not year.  So check them to see if this is your issue.

When a seller desires to increase their selling limits, they are allowed to request an increase once every 30 days. Mark your calendar and every 30 days request an increase until you have your selling limit well above anything you think you will ever need. Below is a link to where you can go to ask for a selling limit increase. It is the third option in the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/sl

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I only have 19 items listed total, and I have only listed TWO items this month, so I really don't think my selling limit is the issue here. I see now that posting on this forum was a complete waste of time.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@mason311 wrote:

I only have 19 items listed total, and I have only listed TWO items this month, so I really don't think my selling limit is the issue here. I see now that posting on this forum was a complete waste of time.

If you don't want to take a moment and check it, that is OK.  You are entitled to run your little business in any way you see fit within the rules of Ebay.

Wow insulting those that came here and spent their own time to try and help you says a whole lot about you.  Because you don't agree with or maybe don't like some of the suggestions that have been given you.  Sorry we all wasted YOUR time!

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 13 of 13
latest reply