cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deer Antlers

Where can I find information regarding selling deer antlers? I have a collection of shed antlers collected from my farm and need to know if I can sell them and what are the rules and regulations around that. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Deer Antlers

You can sell deer antlers online through websites like eBay, Etsy, Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.  Some states have laws regulating how you can harvest sheds and whether or not you can sell them, so it's best to check with your local fish and game department for any regulations.

More info here,

How Much Shed Antlers Are Worth & How to Make Money on Them (outdoorempire.com)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Deer Antlers

There are only 8,000+ current listings on eBay for antlers. deer antlers for sale | eBay

Looking at a couple of listings, some seem to be way under charging for shipping. Be sure you understand that even if the antlers don't weight a lot, they may require a box that is over 1 cubic foot and the cost will jump. 

Animal products policy | eBay

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Deer Antlers

You can sell deer antlers online through websites like eBay, Etsy, Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.  Some states have laws regulating how you can harvest sheds and whether or not you can sell them, so it's best to check with your local fish and game department for any regulations.

More info here,

How Much Shed Antlers Are Worth & How to Make Money on Them (outdoorempire.com)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply