cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decrease in sales

Are Home Garden Category Items Selling Less These Days?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Decrease in sales

HI!  Everything here seems to be...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Decrease in sales

Check ebay updates some categories are being worked on with updates and items may not be shown for two or three weeks in affected categories I think while they are making changes. I don't remember but home and garden maybe one of the affected categories.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Decrease in sales

@sanjiya-17 

It's a holiday here in the US...not sure if that affects where you are.  Sales tend to be slow after holidays.  My experience anyway.  You may want to lower your prices on the scrubber brush.  We can get those here in the US for about a $1.  Lots of coconut spoons, etc. on ebay too.  Good luck selling. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Decrease in sales

@sanjiya-17 

Could be what you have listed.

We can pick up stuff like that at any dollar store and not have to wait a month and a half to get it.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Decrease in sales

Where did you get the idea that  buyers can pay with Payoneer?

That is not an accepted payment method.

Buyers can not pay with Payoneer at checkout.

eBay does not offer Payoneer. Payoneer is for your managed payment payouts.  After the buyer pays using one of the methods eBay puts in your listing eBay takes their fee out and the proceeds go in your Payoneer account. The buyer does not pay with Payoneer.

In order for a buyer to pay using Payoneer you would have to give them your Payoneer information and take the payment off of eBay. That is a big no no. You can get suspended for offering a payment method that's not allowed.

Please remove Payoneer from your listings.

Look up eBay Accepted Payment Methods. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Decrease in sales

Thank you so much for the answers you have given It was very important to me as an apprentice

Message 7 of 7
latest reply