cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Feedbacks & Delivery Notes

I shipped some items and as per my tracking number those are already delivered to customers. But, still I didn't get any Feedback or item delivered message from customer.  Is it okay to check it with customer by connecting them through eBay? 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You could.  But be aware that you can open a Pandora's box.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

You could.  But be aware that you can open a Pandora's box.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

@dazzling_you wrote:

I shipped some items and as per my tracking number those are already delivered to customers. But, still I didn't get any Feedback or item delivered message from customer.  Is it okay to check it with customer by connecting them through eBay? 

Leave it alone - eBay already sends reminders to buyers about feedback and your checking with them will seem like pestering.  Only about 35% of buyers internet-wide leave feedback, anyway.  Oftentimes eBay's reminder gets people to leave FB later on, and some leave it all at once.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

You could... but I'd not advise it. I've heard of the poor seller who did this, only to wake up to a big, red donut and, "Here's the feedback you pestered me for!"

Your number will tick up after a time. Good luck, however you proceed.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@dazzling_you wrote:

You have never left feedback for any of your sellers, so why would you expect your buyers to act differently?

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

That's why I'm asking..  I didn't get request or msg from buyer, So, I didn't think about it so much. But, As a seller,  now I want to know about my services from customer side.. That's why I'm asking,  is it okay to disturbing buyer?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

That's my question too...  I also think It'll be little bit cheap, asking feedback from them .. & I want to clear is it okay through eBay platform or not?  Still I didn't get feedback msgs from my sellers

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@dazzling_you wrote:

That's why I'm asking..  I didn't get request or msg from buyer, So, I didn't think about it so much. But, As a seller,  now I want to know about my services from customer side.. That's why I'm asking,  is it okay to disturbing buyer?

@dazzling_you 

Your acknowledgement of it "disturbing buyer" should tell you. Trust your instincts. Don't go there...

Afterthought... your buyer will let you know if the transaction disturbed them. That's more important than feedback.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Incredible!!!

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

In this case no news may be good news

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

asking an ebayer about feedback is just not done..........its crass

sales are way more important............if a buyer has paid then you should leave feedback......its simple

its like a leap of faith....every buyer gets feedback from me when  ship

I still have my strategic postion well covered in the event of trouble

30 days free returns is like a forcefield against bad feedback

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

We understand very well that, as a new seller, you're eager to get FB.

However, contacting the buyer and reminding them, no matter how graciously put, runs the risk of FB you do not want to see on your feedback profile.  

To make myself crystal clear, there are buyers who will consider that to be harassment and their FB left for you will reflect that.  

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@dazzling_you 

I wouldn't bug your buyers about feedback.

When they find out you're dropshipping from Amazon and they could have got it cheaper there, you might not like the feedback you receive.

Have a great day
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Very odd. You have not left feedback for your sellers, but you want your buyer's to leave feedback for you.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@dazzling_you wrote:

That's my question too...  I also think It'll be little bit cheap, asking feedback from them .. & I want to clear is it okay through eBay platform or not?  Still I didn't get feedback msgs from my sellers

You have no feedback messages from your sellers because very few sellers are going to message to ask for feedback.

Feedback is not required to be left by either buyer, or seller, but if you are OK with your purchase it would be nice for you to leave feedback for the seller.

Feedback for sellers in important.

Feedback that buyers get is mostly meaningless. It can only be +.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply