cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Shipping for buyer?!?!

I have watched tutorials and read articles including Ebay Seller Hub but I cannot seem to send a buyer a combined invoice for multiple items purchased. I changed my settings under my account -> Shipping preferences to allow combined shipping, I then go to seller hub, and then check both items purchased by the same buyer, but when I click on send an invoice, only one item appears in the invoice...with no way to add the second purchase. Any ideas? I appreciate the help....

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I assume multiple items purchased they already have paid. Just send a shipping refund under items bought. If it is an International Buyer that is what I normally do. All my International Buyers do not do a combined shipping nvoice to send to me because I guess they can't. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

They haven't paid yet and wanted an invoice showing both items and a shipping discount that I promised...

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You can't send an invoice if the buyer hasn't paid.

The buyer can try requesting a total from the shopping cart, which would allow you to send an invoice. The 'request total' feature doesn't always work, though.

Another option is to set up a special listing for this buyer that includes both items and the agreed-upon shipping amount.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Okay, thanks everyone for helping out. I just deleted shipping for one item and sent them on their way. I do think though that there should be a feature where you can add another item to an invoice, with discounted shipping, before they are expected to pay, so they know how much to pay. Seems to me to just make sense....anyway, a good night to all.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I'm just passing by

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@mullhead wrote:

I have watched tutorials and read articles including Ebay Seller Hub but I cannot seem to send a buyer a combined invoice for multiple items purchased. I changed my settings under my account -> Shipping preferences to allow combined shipping, I then go to seller hub, and then check both items purchased by the same buyer, but when I click on send an invoice, only one item appears in the invoice...with no way to add the second purchase. Any ideas? I appreciate the help....

Is it international? If you're using EIS, you can only invoice and ship one item at a time. No combining.

C.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@creativecrisis wrote:

You can't send an invoice if the buyer hasn't paid.

The buyer can try requesting a total from the shopping cart, which would allow you to send an invoice. The 'request total' feature doesn't always work, though.

Another option is to set up a special listing for this buyer that includes both items and the agreed-upon shipping amount.

If the buyer hasn't paid but purchased, it shows up in pending shipments. If it's in the cart and the seller sees nothing on their end, then they can request total.

You can't send an invoice AFTER they've paid... it's always once they committed to buy, but before they actually make payment.

C.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

If the items were actions and the buyer has not paid... 

Click on the send invoice link.  That should bring in all the orders.  Does not work all the time. 

If the buyer has paid... You cannot send an invoice.  

If the paid items are international, you cannot combine them. 

If the paid items are NOT international, You can combine them, if the buyer is okay with it. 

Click on the labels link, then click combine order.  MAJOR HINT!!!!  Try to make it the last order you pack, or MAKE SURE you have the correct order clicked.  Or it will combine ALL your orders in one shipment to one person.  (No, I didn't actually do it, go really close)  (Did I get that correct?)

Someone needs to create a PIN Diagam for the process.  

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 9 of 9
latest reply