cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant save sellers cant hide purchases. Where have my sales gone?

If it werent for the new send offer filter I would have no sales at all. What the hell. They make all these so called wonderful changes and now no business. Also bunch if technical issues cant hide my purchases and cant save sellers which I have reported to tech. I have 5,000 good items listed and I barely sell $100 a day. Lately its $50. This is my fill time job. What the hell did ebay do?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Don't have much insight, wish I did. I think there's a lot of us in the same boat, but someone is getting sales. My bet is that it's the Chinese sellers. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Probably not much help to you, but I do know eBay staff are aware of the inability to hide some or all purchases. They are "working on it."
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@3peeks wrote:

. This is my fill time job. What the hell did ebay do?

×××××××××××××××××××××

What is important, is what you can do now for yourself 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@3peeks wrote:

If it werent for the new send offer filter I would have no sales at all. What the hell. They make all these so called wonderful changes and now no business. Also bunch if technical issues cant hide my purchases and cant save sellers which I have reported to tech. I have 5,000 good items listed and I barely sell $100 a day. Lately its $50. This is my fill time job. What the hell did ebay do?

That is a question no one here can answer. Ebay plays their cards close to the vest with no transparency. It is a giant puzzle and we can't put it together because too many pieces are missing.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

It's not all on eBay. It's the hidious and Awful Google and all there nonsense too.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@3peeks wrote:

I brought this up the other day . I can't hide my purchases . They keep coming back no matter how many times I hide them. Tulips

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@turquoisetulips wrote:

I brought this up the other day . I can't hide my purchases . They keep coming back no matter how many times I hide them. Tulips

Here's eBay's response to that issue:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/HIDING-COMPLETED-PURCHASES/m-p/30012459/highlight/tru...

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

It's not all on eBay. It's the hidious and Awful Google and all there nonsense too.

Yes, you are correct, everyone should read this:

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2019/7/1563325124.html

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@turquoisetulips wrote:

@3peeks wrote:

Ironic that eBay can hide your listings, but you can't hide your purchases.   Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 10
latest reply