cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel after printing shipping

I packed a sale last night, left it in my mailbox for pickup, and woke up to a message saying they meant to buy a different one. Fortunately, the mail carrier hadn't come yet. I suggested they cancel, and they say that since it is marked as shipped, they can't request cancellation. Is there a way that it could be cancelled still? It's still an option at my end but I don't want a demerit, is it enough to choose "buyer requested"? It seems too easy! Surely I need some kind of validation first? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yeah you're not going get any derogatory mark for canceling for "buyer requested" that's perfect.

Then you want to go into the seller's hub and go to your orders page and then on the side go to the shipping label section and find the order and then choose to Void the label from the drop down menu.  You'll get refunded for the label in about a month once they know for sure you don't use it.

Screenshot_20221118-120614_Samsung Internet.jpg

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Buyers can't cancel an order, they can only ask the seller to cancel it.

Cancel the order as buyer requested and you'll be fine.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Excellent, thank you! I will let them know I can cancel on their behalf. This was a zero feedback buyer, I think I'd rather not ship if there's any chance at all they won't be happy. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Just cancel, as buyer requested to cancel.  The shipping label, you can also cancel.  Good luck on your selling journey.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply