cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we work with both a Chinese wholesaler and an American wholesaler?

I know ebay allows wholesale dropshipping. Can we work with both a Chinese wholesaler and an American wholesaler? 
Will I have any problems in terms of product location? Can you tell me the + and - aspects of this subject?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Your biggest problem drop-shipping from China wholesalers will be the shipping time. I doubt many buyers want to wait 6 weeks or more for their items. Also China sellers heavily sell all their products already so you have a lot of price wars, race to the bottom and less profits. They can list the same item you can with free worldwide shipping and price for a buck or two. Its very difficult to compete. Why not try selling stuff you source locally?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You are in Turkey.  Where are you wanting to sell? 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

gjs_16
Guide

Who is we?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

actually I think working with cj dropshipping because the cj has fastest shipping time in the all China suppliers.

cj shipped the items at the 12-18 business days (cj's cargo option) and 7-12 business days (ups cargo option)

I start listing the items and waiting first order :)) I understand the process at the time.

I m a new seller on ebay, my budget is low because I dont set up company.

Local suppliers want you to be a company because I decide working with china supliers 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hooking up with a wholesaler can be difficult - many don't sell to private parties.

Those skeleton watches are pretty cool!

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply